The Impossible Quiz 2 is now out on iPhone for the low low low LOW price of 59p/$0.99! Go and BUY IT! [link]
However, i'm a little disappointed because there appear to have been QUITE a few changes from what i've played of it. Not all good changes either:
- Most of the keyboard based (Frank Says etc...) questions have gone. Understandable really, with the touch screen.
- For some WEIRD reason, they changed the answer to question 22 from "Pink Clouds" to "Cotton Candy". What the hell. Cotton Candy is just the american name for Candy Floss, and therefore the question now is just stupid.
- Other questions which have mysteriously vanished (and i'm not sure why):
- 27. The Search question with the bombs.
- 42. Gingerneck's epic "Punch Pig Buster in the face" question is GONE!
- 50. The Badly Drawn Dawg question is gone. Why, I have no idea.
- 54. Put the ACTUAL mouse on here.
- 56. Burnt Face Duck
- 66. The Ponk!
- 67. The 3rd Maze. (It was really hard, so I guess that's ok
- 76. AIDS question
- 95. Ascending (Possibly because of the dead rabbit
- 97. Fried Eggs and Carrots
- 99. Red Balloon question.
- 100. Switching off the Universe
- 110. Click the red square
- 112. Feeding Chris
- 114. Brushing Chris' Teeth
- The missing questions have been replaced by BRAND NEW ONES! But I didn't make any of them - they vary in quality from being excellent (The eskimo one is genius - made me laugh), but there are also a fair share of bad ones (either too easy, overly American or just... bad :/)
- The order of some of the questions has changed.
- They've added the most irritating screaming and cheering sound effects when you get to a new highest question. Seriously, they're horrible. They're not funny, and I actually cringed when I heard them. It's such an American thing to do
- Moron Marks - these were added to the first iPhone version too. They're basically CHECKPOINTS. I just don't like them. It's meant to be the IMPOSSIBLE quiz. Adding checkpoints to it removes 90% of the challenge.
But anyway, apart from that the guys at inXile have still done a really good job porting it. And it's still a great little portable version of the quiz to have in your pocket. But to me, the free Internet version will always be the definitive Impossible Quiz: [link]